Rancho Storage Moving Out Day
Moving Out Day:
1. Thoroughly check your closets, drawers, shelves, attic, and garage to make sure nothing is left.
2. Turn off all the switches and lock all doors and windows.
3. Be around throughout the loading process. Inspect the premises and see to it that nothing is left behind.
4. There must be someone to direct the movers. The driver must have in writing your name and phone number. Also remember to take destination agent's name, address, and contact number.
5. Be patient if you reach your new home before your mover.
6. Sign the bill of lading and make sure your new address and phone number are correct.
Move-in Day And After:
1. While unloading, make sure there is no damage and no items are missing.
2. Make sure utilities are connected.
3. Carry traveler's checks or cash for quick payments.
4. Plan out the placement of major items in your home.
5. If moving to a new state, you will need to renew your driver's license, revise your will, and update other legal papers.
6. Locate the hospitals, police stations, and fire stations near your new home.